The short answer’s simple - it works!
The magazine has grown over the last four years in terms of presence, content and style and now has a distribution of 10,000 copies in Lincoln, Newark
and surrounding villages.
• EDITORIAL STYLE is built on short stories about new and existing businesses with something
to say as well as news on arts events, charities and stories of interest.
• We have a MAIN FEATURE every month, including local food, weddings, fashion and interiors.
• ADVERTISERS IN BAILGATE INDEPENDENT MAGAZINE reach people with a good level of disposable income
- in short the people most likely to buy a product or service.
• DISTRIBUTION is a key factor in the magazine’s success.
• Bailgate Independent’s delivery is very
targeted and advertisers can be assured they are reaching the elusive
A, B, C1 market because that’s where the majority of magazines are
• As well as door to door delivery the
magazine is available on the checkout tills of Lincoln Marks & Spencer
food halls, Waitrose, and from a dedicated stand in Pennells Garden
• 10,000 COPIES are
printed and distributed. Unlike paid-for magazines there are no returns
- the number printed all hit their target.
For a Rate Card or to arrange
a meeting to discuss advertising, call the sales team on 01522
858 145 or 01522 857 969.